September Services provides a full line of in home supportive services and companion care to people in Dallas and the North Texas area starting at age 18. Some may not be listed so feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Hourly (days, evenings, overnights, weekends) around the clock or live-in care
- Short-term care following a hospital stay
- Temporary or long-term care giving
- Medication setup and management
- Respite care for a primary caregiver or family member
- Adult sitter
- Transferring (getting into and out of bed or wheelchair, getting onto and off toilet, etc.)
- Travel companion
- Assistance with ADL's (Activities of Daily Living) such as personal hygiene and grooming, dressing, light housekeeping, cooking
- Senior transportation
- Companionship for the more active adult
- Live-in caregivers
- Case management
- Alzheimer's care
- Dementia care
- ALS care
- Household management - If you live in another city or don't have time in your hectic schedule, we can deliver mail, ensure the general upkeep of the household and oversee maintenance of the property.
- Travel with clients to assist and ensure their safety
- Fly out to other cities to pick up a loved one to ensure they arrive safely
What Makes Us Different
for my family?