Senior Transportation Service in Dallas
At September Services, we're able to handle your non-emergency elderly transportation needs. Our service differs from many other options because we don't just drop off you or your loved one, we can escort and assist them in their appointments and errands.
Since we're able to customize our elderly transportation services to fit each clients' needs, we have the flexibility to do whatever your situation calls for. This may range from driving to a physician's appointment, or flying one of our employees across the country to pick up dad and assist with getting him here safely.
A typical physician visit may look something like this:
- Pick up mom at 8:00 am and drive her to physician's office
- Walk her into the waiting room and check her in with the front desk
- Upon completion of her appointment, assist her back to the vehicle
- On the way home, stop by the pharmacy to pick up new medications and stop by the grocery store for light shopping
- Safely deliver mom back home and help to unload groceries